Posted by Vicky Price . Sep 29.21
Working From Home is normal for us. It will be for you too. You jumped into DevOps a while ago – because you saw the future. Building automated cloud infrastructures to enable the design, implementation and monitoring of production systems, automated deployment, standing up test environments and continuously improving platform security and resilience. You’ve become an outstanding engineer, but being an expert in your comfort zone is not enough. You need a bigger DevOps challenge to take you forward. We're looking for you.
A picture of you
You live and breathe distributed applications, all things containers and cloud-native computing. You’ve been doing this long enough to know what you don’t know and have some real stories to share. You enjoy building platforms to leverage real business capabilities and opportunities. You can make other humans (real-world, normal ones) understand and care about complex things without hurting their brains. You’re a hands-on, pragmatic person that understands how important distributed applications and cloud native computing are to modern company growth. You have experience in helping organisations, individuals and teams bring DevOps to their world in practical ways, regardless of their budget and experience. This is a unique opportunity to work with amazing people on the very best and most challenging engagements. And yes, from home.
The creds we need
- Experience working and configuring monitoring tools such as NewRelic, Nagios, Graphite etc.
- Five+ years' experience with automating deployments, configuration management and system integration using tools such as Puppet, Chef, Docker and Jenkins
- Experience working with large-scale web applications
- Experience in relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL etc.)
- Comfortable with at least one scripting language (Ruby/Elixir) and one functional language (Typescript, Java, etc.)
- Familiar with Amazon Web Services infrastructure and services
- Nice to have – any degree BSc or BA
- Comfortable working from your home environment
This is a full-time position (although we may be interested in part-time). You will be working remotely, but preferably living close to our biggest cities. Travel as required.
From Puppeteers to Dockers and explorers of the Amazon, you know how to make a difference in helping us and our clients in the Pursuit of Relevance. We want the very best engineering talent.
If you think that's you, here are your next steps...
- Tour our website
- Read the playbooks
- Get an understanding of why we’re different
- Hit the 'Apply on Seek' button below
- Upload your CV to Seek
- Upload a Word doc or PDF to Seek telling us why you think you might be a good fit for HYPR (<150 words)
- We promise to reply in good time