This three-day advanced course will help you gain an in-depth understanding of the roles and responsibilities within the SAFe® enterprise.
Course type: Public and private
Next public course: 20-22 June 2023, 8.30am-5.30pm
No of days: 3
Venue: Cliftons, Level 28, 100 Willis Street, Wellington, NZ
Certification: RTE 6.0 certification
Early Bird discount price: $3,150 (NZD, excl GST, until 20 May 2023)
Standard price: $3,500 (NZD, excl GST, from 21 May 2023)
Learn how to facilitate and coach
On this three-day in-person (or four-day remote) advanced course, you will learn how to execute SAFe and continously improve PI Planning and other vital SAFe events. You'll discover how to coach leaders teams and Scrum Masters in new processes and mindsets. And get the guidance and tools you need to work effectively in remote environments with distributed teams.
The RTE certification assessment fee is included in the price of the course.
Who will benefit
- RTEs and Solution Train Engineers (STEs)
- Program and project managers
- Scrum Masters
- Leaders and managers
- Agile coaches
- SAFe Program Consultants (SPCs)
- How to lead programs and large solutions in a SAFe organisation
- How to apply Lean-Agile knowledge and tools to release value
- How to foster relentless improvement
- How to build a high-performing ART by becoming a servant leader and coach
What you'll learn
- How to plan for and execute a PI
- How to create an environment of relentless improvement
- How to lead and serve your ART
- Hold at least one current SAFe® certification
- Have launched or participated in at least one ART and one PI
Discounts, booking and payment
Register for this public course now via the button below. If you would prefer to be invoiced rather than pay by credit card, contact Vicky Price on +64 21 0296 6365 or email. Invoices will need to be paid at least seven days prior to the course start date.
10% group discount: If you have five or more attendees interested in registering for this course, contact Vicky Price on +64 21 0296 6365 or email to receive the additional 10% group discount.
Private courses: If you’re interested in booking a private course, contact Vicky Price on +64 21 0296 6365 or email.