This two-day course will help you build the skills needed to become a high-performing team member of an Agile Release Train (ART) and how to collaborate effectively by becoming a SAFe® practitioner (SP).
Learn all about your role on an Agile team
What does it mean to be part of an Agile team on an Agile Release Train (ART) that delivers value to customers? SAFe® for Teams covers the tactical skills to be a high-performing member of an ART. The course also gives you the guidance and tools you need to work effectively in remote environments with distributed teams. Get the most out of your learning experience by taking it in context with your team and other teams on your Agile Release Train.
SAFe for Teams will teach you all about your role on an Agile team and how your team works with others as part of an ART. You’ll learn how to plan and execute work, how to apply Scaled Agile Framework® and Agile principles and how to continuously improve. Taking Scaled Agile Framework® for Teams with your team will empower all of you with the collective knowledge to collaborate effectively, do the best possible work and hit the ground running before your next planning event.
- How an Agile team functions inside an ART
- How we plan and execute iterations and the PI as an Agile team
- How we work with other teams on the ART to effectively deliver value
What you'll learn
- Your role on the team and your team’s role on the ART
- How to deliver SAFe principles to scale Lean-Agile delivery
- How to plan and execute iterations and PIs
- How to continuously improve the ART
Find out more about this on-demand course via the first button below. If you’re interested in booking, contact Vicky Price on +64 21 0296 6365 or by email via the button below.