This four-day course offers the broadest level of insight into each layer of a SAFe implementation, preparing you to lead an enterprise Agile transformation by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®).
Course type: Public and private
Next public course: 2-5 May 2023, 8.30am-5.30pm
No of days: 4
Venue: Cliftons, Level 4/45 Queen St, Auckland 1010, NZ
Certification: SPC 6.0 certification
Early Bird discount price: $3,825 (NZD, excl GST, until 5 April 2023)
Standard price: $4,250 (NZD, excl GST, from 6 April 2023)
Learn how to apply principles and practices of SAFe®
On this four-day certification course, you will learn how to be a leader in a Lean-Agile transformation by helping you understand the roles of each person in a SAFe organisation and then plan and guide a SAFe transformation. You'll learn how to identify value streams, launch Agile Release Trains, optimise flow and apply OKRs to Strategic Themes that define the targeted outcomes for the SAFe transformation.
The first two days of the course – Leading SAFe® – will provide you with the basis to teach SAFe® to others. If certified, you’ll be eligible to teach the Leading SAFe® course. The next two days focus exclusively on implementing SAFe®.
Who will benefit
- Professional services consultants
- Internal change agents, Lean-Agile Center for Excellence (LACE) participants, Agile Working Groups
- Business and technology executives, leaders, managers and directors
- Portfolio managers and fiduciaries, Project/Program Management Office (PMO) personnel
- Development, QA and IT managers
- Program and project managers
- Product and product line managers
- Process leads and lifecycle governance personnel
- Enterprise, System and Solution Architects
What you'll learn
- How to coach a SAFe transformation
- How to launch Agile Release Trains
- How to organise around Value Streams
- How to build solutions with Agile Product Delivery
- How to empower a Lean portfolio
- How to understand each role within a SAFe implementation
The SPC certification assessment fee is included in the price of the course. Those who achieve SPC certification are authorised to license SAFe® training materials.
All stakeholders in a Lean-Agile transformation are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® 6.0 Program Consultant exam and practice as a Certified SAFe® 6.0 Program Consultant (SPC):
- 5+ years’ experience in software
development, testing, business analysis,
product or project management
- 3+ years’ experience in Agile
- One or more relevant Agile certifications
Discounts, payment and booking
Register for this public course now via the button below. If you would prefer to be invoiced rather than pay by credit card, contact Vicky Price on +64 21 0296 6365 or email. Invoices will need to be paid at least seven days prior to the course start date.
10% group discount: If you have five or more attendees interested in registering for this course, contact Vicky Price on +64 21 0296 6365 or email to receive the additional 10% group discount.
Private courses: If you’re interested in booking a private course, contact Vicky Price on +64 21 0296 6365 or email.