Build your foundational knowledge of HR agility with this one-day, introductory certificate course designed for HR professionals across the board...
Gain a high-level understanding of Agile methodology and its influence on HR
HYPR is pleased to welcome Fabiola Eyholzer, course creator and renowned thought leader in the world of Agile HR, to NZ to co-host this course. Fabiola, from Just Leading Solutions (JLS), talks more about what Agile HR is and why it is important in this video.
A profound shift is happening in the way enterprises approach people management. Human Resource departments are realising that traditional HR practices don’t support Agile teams and the needs of today’s rapidly-changing business environments. To bridge this gap, Agile HR Explorer provides learners with the guidance needed to align HR practices with the SAFe transformation and their Agile teams.
This one-day introductory course is designed for HR professionals and leaders in a Lean-Agile environment to gain a high‐level understanding of Agile methodology and its influence on Human Resources. In Agile HR Explorer, learners will explore the new world of work and learn why Agile is instrumental in creating more stable, responsive and successful organisations.
Who will benefit
- HR business partners and HR champions
- HR generalists and HR professionals
- HR Managers, Specialists and consultants in OD, Talent Management, Compensation and Benefits
- Talent Acquisition and staffing managers
- HR Communication and Employee Relations Manager
What you'll learn
- Identify the changing nature of work and its impact on HR
- Explore the world of Agile and learn how to apply agile values and principles
- Find out about Agile HR and the difference between Agile4HR and HR4Agile
- Discover key Agile HR themes and their relevance to HR practices
- Gain insights from practical examples and case studies